Merrick Academy will hold Virtual Parent Orientations from 6 pm-7:30 pm on the following dates;
- Kindergarten and new students orientation will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 8th
- 1st and 2nd-grade orientation will be held on Sept.10th
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade orientation will be held on Sept.11th
- If your child has an IEP or is an English Language Learner, an additional virtual parent orientation will be held on September 9th from 6-7:30 pm.
- A zoom link for each orientation will be provided on our website and texted to families.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 938 1011 7919
By phone: 929- 205- 6099
Student Supply Pickup
Students will receive their school supplies for the first 3 weeks of virtual learning. Devices will be given out to students without a home device (Computer, iPad, Chromebook) first. All other students will receive their Merrick device in Early October. All students will receive a school-issued device by October.